Шӯъбаи равобити байналмиллалӣ
PROCEDURE OF ADMISSION AND TERMS OF STUDY FOR FOREIGN CITIZENS IN ATSMU
1. Admission of foreign citizens in ATSMU is carried out through interview by members of the admission commission from among the representatives of the faculties, languages and theoretical chairs, which are approved by the Rector of the University. Examinations for admission to the first year should be passed until August, 28th.
2. Training of foreign citizens or stateless persons in ATSMU conducted on a contract basis:
Through personal payment;
Payment through organizations, or other sources;
From budget funds in the form of scholarships, if they are determined by special instructions of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan;
According to the signed contract between ATSMU and Kabul Medical University payment for study for citizens of Afghanistan decreases on 25 %.
3. Foreign citizens may be admitted for following types of training:
Preliminary courses. Duration 4-8 months. Foreign citizens can be admitted to the preliminary courses of the University until October 30th, just after the pre-payment of tuition fees, and signing the contract for the period of training.
The undergraduate medical and pharmaceutical education on the following specialties:
Faculties Timeframe of training
Medical faculty (MD) 6 years
Medical faculty (MBBS) 5 years
Dentistry faculty 5 years
Pharmaceutical faculty 5 years
Public Health faculty (bachelor + master) 6 years
4. Trainings are conducted on the following languages:
English (1-3 years)
Enrollment on groups with training in English language is carried out according to limit, determined by the chairman admission commission, based on the capabilities of the University for each academic year. Foreign citizens from near and far foreign countries, if they have a good command of Tajik (Persian) language can be enrolled in the group with the Tajik language courses without going through a preliminary course, after passing entrance exams, according to the set order. Foreign citizens, who express a desire to study in Russian language, are accepted to be students after completion of the preliminary course, based on the results of final examinations of these courses.
5. The foreign citizen can be enrolled as student based on the order of the Rector of ATSMU after passing the interview, signing of a bilateral contract between the Rector and a foreign citizen and the full payment of tuition fees per academic year. In case of infringement of payment timeframe, the foreign citizen is excluded from the University.
6. Having entered the University, foreign citizens must comply with all points of the signed contract, to observe all the rules of training for the students, to respect the laws of the Republic of Tajikistan, to comply with the set rules for residence of foreign citizens in the Republic of Tajikistan.
KEY DOCUMENTS PROVIDED BY FOREIGN CITIZENS TO ATSMU ADDMISSION COMMISSION
Personal statement by applicant in the name of the rector (admission form) indicating the faculty and the forms of education;
The original document on education, that is equivalent document on state form education of Tajikistan, with the provision of the certificate of conformity, indicating the subjects studied, a notarized translation into Tajik or Russian;
Certificate of accepted standard, which confirms the successful completion of the courses of preliminary training, or preparatory schools included in the official list of higher educational institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan, which allowed Pre-university training of foreign citizens;
The medical report (standard pattern) of examination for antibodies to HIV-infection, with the official registration approved by the official health agencies (provide original);
There is need a document on complete secondary education for admission of foreign citizens and stateless persons on the 1 year of the university;
For admission to 2 year and senior courses - a document of complete secondary education, as well as the academic certificate (or diploma) of the undergraduate degree or diploma for special education of various degrees;
Certificate of state accreditation of educational institutions, where a citizen was educated (a copy of the certificate and notarized confirmed his transfer);
Copy of passport with visa and valid registration (while in the Republic of Tajikistan), a migration card, 10 color photos 3x4 cm, the sample for a visa.
All documents submitted for admission, initially to be translated into Tajik or Russian language, with confirmation of notary bodies of the Republic of Tajikistan. After receiving the certificate of conformity of the Ministry of education of the Republic of Tajikistan, it should be provide to the admission commission of ATSMU.
The GME Consultants is an official contractor of Avicenna Tajik State Medical University on attracting foreign citizens of India, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka for training in the University.
Dr. Phani Bhushan Potu
Address: D-123, Anand Niketan, New Delhi
Phone numbers: 9717468575, 9555557869